[Wikimedia-US-GA-ATL] Wikimeetups at the Library?

Barnes, Jillian Jillian.Barnes at fultoncountyga.gov
Tue Oct 18 18:55:29 UTC 2011

Hello Wikimedians,

I'm Jill with the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System (AFPLS).  We thought the Wikipedia Loves Libraries program was a nifty idea and saw this meetup group listed on the Meetup/Atlanta site .  We were wondering if you guys are still meeting.  If so, we wanted to know if you would be interested in meeting regularly at the AFPLS Central Library.  We could provide a conference room on the Reference floor for you, and a projector if needed.  You would have easy access to reference materials, library databases, and a librarian if you had any questions.

Jill Barnes
Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System
Central Library
1 Margaret Mitchell Square