[Wikimedia-TH] ช่วยกันแปล Wiki Love monument

KaewWiki at gmail.com KaewWiki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 03:48:34 UTC 2013

จาก WP:Embassy <http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Embassy> นะครับ

Hello, I am a member of the international team of Wiki Loves
Monuments<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013>
who
takes care of the upload campaigns used with the picture contest Wiki Loves
Monuments next month. For these upload campaigns we need to translate some
templates into various languages so that as much as possible people can
participate in their own language.

In Thai we need translations for the following templates:

   1. Commons:Template:Wiki Loves Monuments
2013<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013>
(used
   on files to mark they are uploaded during the contest)
      - *To translate:* This image was uploaded as part of Wiki Loves
      Monuments
2013<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013>
      .
   2. Commons:Template:Upload campaign header Wiki Loves Monuments
August<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_header_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_August>
(used
   above the upload wizard saying that the picture contest has not started yet)
      - *To translate:* Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 has not started yet.
      - *To translate:* Wiki Loves Monuments will start in September. You
      may still share your images, but they will not be eligible for the
      competition.
   3. Commons:Template:Upload campaign header Wiki Loves Monuments
finished<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_header_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_finished>
(used
   above the upload wizard saying that the picture contest is over)
      - *To translate:* Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 is closed.
      - *To translate:* You may still share your images, but they will not
      be part of the competition.
   4. Commons:Template:Upload campaign header Wiki Loves Monuments no
   contest<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_header_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_no_contest>
(used
   above the upload wizard of a country which does not participate)
      - *To translate:* This country does not participate this year in Wiki
      Loves Monuments
2013<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013>
      .
      - *To translate:* You are welcome to upload pictures with this upload
      wizard, but they will not be part of the photo competition.
   5. Commons:Template:Upload campaign use Wiki Loves
Monuments<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_use_Wiki_Loves_Monuments>
(used
   after someone has uploaded a file)
      - *To translate:* Thank you for submitting your photos to Wiki Loves
      Monuments.
      - *To translate:* Our volunteers will add photos to the relevant
      articles and lists.
   6. For a label above a field where uploaders can enter the (unique)
   identifier (code) of a monument:
      - *To translate:* Monument ID
   7. For above the upload wizard during September:
      - *To translate:* Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 Thailand Upload Wizard.
      - *To translate:* Website of the contest
      - *To translate:* Other countries

You can translate the lines on Commons by creating a subpage with the
translation, or put the translation below here or above under the English
lines and I will create the subpage on Commons. The ones without a link
should be translated here. I will visit this page the coming days. Thanks
for the help! Romaine <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Romaine>/
Romaine<http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%89:Romaine>
 (พูดคุย<http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%89:Romaine>)
09:28, 4 สิงหาคม 2556 (ICT)