[Wikimedia-l] Community consultation + Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director selection process

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Fri Jan 31 08:21:05 UTC 2014

James,

I believe they were talking about the cloning/death star discussion.  Not
everything is about you, mate.

In regards to the relative merits of the candidates, it would be grossly
unprofessional for Erik, Jan-Bart, or anyone else to publicly discuss the
relative merits of people who may or may not be involved in a confidential
hiring process in a public forum such as this.  I suspect you're wasting
your metaphorical breath in continually asking for these sorts of details.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin