[Wikimedia-l] European Commission Copyright Consultation

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:13:45 UTC 2014

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov, 27/01/2014 10:27:
> @Nemo @Oliver
>
> http://youcan.fixcopyright.eu/en/full/?guide=wikimedia contains full
> answers, not only the yes/no parts. The written text appears in a yellow
> "hint box" above the white answering box. You can either copy the yellow
> box text into the white box one and edit it then.

Sorry but I get more and more confused. :) Do you plan to edit that text
based on the Meta pages? Is each entity/individual supposed to
independently assemble their answer picking from both the guide and the
Meta pages (and whatever else they wish)? Please document this on the
Meta pages.

Nemo