[Wikimedia-l] Announcement Sarah Stierch

Thomas Goldammer thogol at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:08:48 UTC 2014

In fact, a simple note that Sarah has left the WMF would, of course, have
been enough from the WMF side. BUT, the obvious questions would then have
been directed to Sarah in any possible way, most probably. And I guess, she
just doesn't wish to answer those questions right now and I can fully
understand that. That was probably what Frank meant by respecting her
privacy and why he chose to write the letter as he did.

Anyway, sorry to see you go, Sarah. :(

Best regards
Thomas.