[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: FOSDEM update

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 30 20:39:21 UTC 2013

On 09/25/2013 11:48 PM, Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> by then WMBE might already be founded and affiliated. However, we already
> have people willing to work on this aswell. If you need any local
> assistance, feel free to get in touch.

Thank you for your help, Dimitar. What about you and/or some other tech
friendly promoter of Wikimedia Belgium taking the lead on the booth?

I can help and be the point of contact with the WMF and other related
activities at FOSDEM. Stevie (UK), Lydia (DE) and others have already
offered help and I'm sure we will get more volunteers as soon as there
is a proposal accepted (and therefore structured and documented).

Do you want to start drafting at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events/FOSDEM ? I'll follow.

--
Quim Gil