[Wikimedia-l] Meta World's Data project proposal

Joseph Chirum sundog358 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 21:56:52 UTC 2013

Hello everybody

Here is the outline of my new Meta Project Proposal.  It is Metadata is the fuel that feeds this spaceship, and wikipedia is food for thought.  Please feel free to add, comment, edit, and otherwise participate and contribute to this project.  This project happens in real-time.  It should be fun for everybody.  Thank you

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta_World%27s_Data#Mailing_list_links

I. Goal: To organize all of the world's open source wiki information.

II. This will be done by organizing all of the creative commons
wiki content into an interdisciplinary Aristotelian structure which
mirrors the traditional academic classification and organizational
structure. This is not a new wiki, but rather a new way of visualizing
the data on wikipedia.

III. Simply put, a table of contents structure to the book of
knowledge. Wikipedia is currently in a disorganized content
organization, and a parallel mirror wiki could be created with the new
organizational structure of academic branches and categories.

IV. To minimize the amount of manual human labor which will be
required for this task, A.I. wiki bots will be utilized to re-organize
and unentangle all of the interlinking threads of human knowledge. Art,
Art History, Philosophy, Biology, Marine Biology, Computer Science,
Genetics, Bio Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Geology, Archaeology,
Christian Archaeology, i think you get the idea.

V. Wiki's incorporate Time and Space (Place) into their
architecture, which is circular or non linear With only Time or only
Space in the architecture, the content becomes linear. (history book)
History is the table of contents and navigational architecture for the
Meta Wiki.

VI. The list goes on, but it is easily organizable, and almost
effortless with a few good wiki bots. Thank you for your support and
participation. of contents, or chronology. We are Us.