[Wikimedia-l] Please, let's save the Wikipedia - from itself

Lars Gardenius lars.gardenius at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 6 22:01:08 UTC 2013

Sorry, but that has nothing to do whether you are a reliable and trustworthy person in the society (outside of the Wikis).

I think you must understand that if you want to have a committe or ombudsman or whatever you want to call it these persons must be visible in the normal society. That is the only way you can protect the average user.

That somebody says that he is known in our little society and we like him is not enough. That sort of construction you can perhaps have in your local football-club but not in a worldwide organisation like the Wikis. At least if you take these questions seriously.

Regards,
Lars Gardenius