[Wikimedia-l] Please, let's save the Wikipedia - from itself

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:36:22 UTC 2013

Sorry, but I'm not agree with your note, Anders.

My home WP is not en: (it's uk: in fact) but everything being discussed is
very (100%) applicable for our community.

Lucky you are in se:WP that you have no similar issues/problems but perhaps
you've collected some magical know-how how to avoid said troubles. If so
would you please share that knowledge & experience?

Sincerely,
Pavlo