[Wikimedia-l] Office hours for VisualEditor

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Wed Oct 30 16:02:20 UTC 2013

On 10/30/2013 11:51 AM, Newyorkbrad wrote:
> Time designations are human conventions, not laws of nature, and should be
> as clearly expressed as possible.  Anyone who disagrees with me is free
> to state his or her opinion until 0000 today.

That deadline has come and gone, as you well know.  :-)

Yes, time designation are human conventions, but there is no more
ambiguity about where 0000 lies there than there is about where 7 lies
amongst the integers.  If there are people who are confused and think
that it comes after 11, they are simply in error and saying "starting at
8" when you mean "starting immediately after 6" to placate them doesn't
help anyone.

-- Marc