[Wikimedia-l] Overloaded with CentralNotices (Tilman Bayer)

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:30:12 UTC 2013

Dj pundit,
I second your skepticism. Especially since most Dutch Wikipedians have no idea what WMNL is, according to a survey. It only follows that they would therefore be completely buffaloed by a sitenotice inviting them to comment on a grant for it.

Romaine is doing highly valuable work raising awareness within the Dutch community about how their Wikipedia projects fit in the greater Wiki-world.
Jane