[Wikimedia-l] New access to non-public information policy, re-ID requirements and data retention

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 04:18:35 UTC 2013

Again I ask:

Can the WMF either publicly or privately provide enough detailed assurance
as to the digital medium storage plan for these IDs?

This is or should be a no-go for requiring IDs (or at least allowing them
to be transferred that way).

I would be happy to contribute a free independent security audit to a plan,
if there is a detailed plan to audit.  And do so under confidentiality
agreement if you need that, as long as you let me share a non-exploitable
summary with the community...