[Wikimedia-l] A fond farewell, for now

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 17 19:07:52 UTC 2013

Dear Wikimedia friends,

Some of you may know that I've recently stepped down from my role as senior
director of communications at WMF to pursue a new direction.

I was invited to share some thoughts on the Wikimedia blog (a blog born
some fiveish years ago as one of the first big comms projects). I was happy
to do so - these are sentiments similar to those I shared with my
Foundation colleagues in September.

https://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/10/17/jay-walsh-farewell-letter/

Thanks for everything - it has been an enlightening transition so far, and
I look forward to following the movement's adventures.

All the best,
Jay

--
Jay Walsh