[Wikimedia-l] New access to non-public information policy, re-ID requirements and data retention

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:33:29 UTC 2013

This is directed at the Wikimedia legal team, whom I have cc'd: Even
though the pace of contributions to the discussion page of the policy
has picked up in the last couple of days, no one from the legal team
has commented in about a month. I think it would help the discussion
if the legal team would engage while members of the community are also
engaged, so that it is truly a discussion and not people talking past
each other at different moments in time.

Nathan