[Wikimedia-l] Grant Input to Reimagine Wikipedia Mentorship

Jackson Peebles jacksonpeebles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 22:27:15 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

An Individual Engagement Grant entitled "Reimagining Mentorship on
Wikipedia" is currently under review at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Reimagining_Mentorship_on_Wikipedia.
 As part of our research into the best approach to take while pursuing this
grant, we would like to seek the input of all Wikimedia users - positive,
negative, and merely comments.  We seek advice and input on best
approaches, previous attempts, current views on Wikimedia mentorship,
suggestions regarding implementation, and anything else that the community
can think of.

We look forward to hearing from everyone!

Best,

Jackson Peebles
en:User:Jackson Peebles