[Wikimedia-l] Who will host Wikimedia Conference 2014? Bidding process is open!

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Wed Oct 2 13:13:04 UTC 2013

Hey Chris,

it's all on meta. I was hoping for someone to pick up this topic and
call for members.

Here we go, anyone interested in working on the heart of the
conference – the programme?
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Future_of_the_Wikimedia_Conference#Programme_team

(I thought programme team sounded a bit more suitable then committee. ;))

Cheers,
Nicole