[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia France] Welcome to Nathalie, our new ED

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at wikimedia.fr
Tue Oct 1 14:34:34 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We have the great pleasure to announce Nathalie Martin is starting
today as the new Executive Director of Wikimédia France!

Her hiring is the tipping point of a process we started last January
when we hired a HR firm to audit our organization and support us in
finding the right person for this key role.

With a background in political science and organizations strategy,
Nathalie has a deep experience managing several associations of
similar or bigger size as Wikimedia France. Even though she is not
from the movement, we believe she'll adapt quickly to who we are.

She came to Wikimania in Hong-Kong, and some of you may have had the
pleasure to meet her. By coming to Wikimania she had the luck to
experience in 3 day what Wikimedia is at large, to meet wikimedians
from all around the world. I'm happy to say that she too suffered from
PWD (Post-Wikimania Depression).

If you need to contact her, her email address is
nathalie.martin at wikimedia.fr. Please keep in mind that it's her first
day within our movement and she still will need few days to adapt to
our awesomeness

Please join us in welcoming Nathalie!

Best,

PS: please keep her in copy of your answers :)

Christophe HENNER | Vice-chair
› Mail : christophe.henner at wikimedia.fr
› Mobile : +33(0)6 29 35 65 94
› Tel : +33(0)5 62 89 12 01