[Wikimedia-l] input.wikimedia.org?

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Nov 22 08:48:33 UTC 2013

Something like this could be nice, but there are several issues:

1. Is the software behind it still maintained? I heard at some point that
Mozilla is retiring it. But maybe that website already runs a new version.

2. We'll have to see whether there are volunteers who are willing to track
it and reply to the queries.

3. There is a similar - though not identical - tool in the MediaWiki
universe - ArticleFeedback. It's acceptance is quite slow.

Somebody has to take responsibility for resolving these issues.

Don't take that as stop energy, please; I do think that better user
feedback tools would be great.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬