[Wikimedia-l] Copyright infringement - The real elephant in the room

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 19:36:09 UTC 2013

Salut florence, i obviously need to improve my English :) Marco suggested
human checking to avoid false positives and some annotation that it
happened. In my eyes the cited case is a verbatim copy of some compatible
license text which could be used as an example to demonstrate what he ment.
I did not see such a thing up to now and would not be 100% sure how to do
it correctly. So i asked.

Rupert