[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Interactive WMF org chart

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 8 18:24:51 UTC 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Interactive WMF org chart
To: WMF staff

Before Mark Holmquist moved on to projects like Parsoid, EtherEditor,
BetaFeatures & MultimediaViewer, he worked on a small project for an
interactive open source org chart viewer/editor, so we don't have to
deal with massive unmaintainable diagrams. If you can't get enough of
WMF org internals, check out the master org chart here:

http://orgcharts.wmflabs.org/#5085aa408fedf26b68000001/

The UI should be _fairly_ self-explanatory. Click on a node and click
"Zoom here" to just see that part of the chart.

No need for anyone to spend a lot of time vetting, but if you do see
inaccuracies, please let Anna (alantz at wikimedia dot org) know.
Boxes with dashed lines are contractors who are not (as of last
update) filling a specific requisition in our hiring plan.

--
Erik Möller

Erik Möller