[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Wikimania 2015 - Call for Jury volunteers

Florence Devouard anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 10:44:09 UTC 2013

Whilst we are at Sealand Principality... a head up...

We now have received five (5) candidacies. Good ones. Which is great.

I'd love to see some more.

Also please... we would need more geographical diversity (err, less
primarily English speaking people). Help relay the call for volunteers
within your linguistic communities.

Thanks

Flo