[Wikimedia-l] Affiliations Committee 2012 Annual Report

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Thu May 16 15:10:44 UTC 2013

Hey there,

thanks for the report, quite an interesting read!

I have just published a blog post (in German) with a summary of the
report plus a comment for the community about how they can get
involved and created a project page on DEWP to better inform the DE
community about the work of the AffCom.

http://blog.wikimedia.de/2013/05/16/jahresbericht-des-affiliations-committee/
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Affiliations_Committee

Best regards,