[Wikimedia-l] Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Sat May 11 14:19:56 UTC 2013

Can we please give time to the Foundation to response and express their
side before everyone starts to attack them? I think we had enough of that
on Internal-l.

After the first response, or at least 24h, I will understand everyone
feelings about that. (And right now I'm also don't agree or understand
WMF's decision, but I'm waiting to hear them first).