[Wikimedia-l] Affiliations Committee 2012 Annual Report

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:54:41 UTC 2013

Dear Bence and all,

This is a very good report! It is very clear, just the right length and
gives a good picture of all of the activity of the committee -- both
accomplishments and frustrations. AffComm did a lot in 2012! Thank you very
much for all of your and the committee's work on behalf of Wikimedia.

best,
Phoebe

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am happy to let you know that the Affiliations Committee's Annual Report
> for 2012 has now been published on Meta at:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_committee/Reports/2012, giving
> a glance into the internal workings of the Committee's last year.
>
> It was prepared in order to update the WMF Board on Trustees on the
> Committee's work and to provide a snapshot and record of what happened in
> the year, especially as we have transitioned to refreshing the membership
> of the Committee every year and it is our commitment to continuously
> improve our practices, which require good documentation.
>
> I hope you will find the report useful. As noted on the page, it includes
> information up till 31 December 2012 and life has not stopped either inside
> or outside of the Committee, we have made headway on many of the
> bottlenecks and challenges of last year and I am happy with where the
> Committee is at right now, even though this year is facing up to be a busy
> one.
>
> Any questions, or feedback are welcome, especially as we are still
> experimenting with reporting format, content, and  the level of detail.
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos
> Chair, Affiliations Committee

* I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at>
gmail.com *