[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcement *please read*

Tonmoy Khan tonmoy.du at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:11:49 UTC 2013

Oh Sue, I still can't believe I am reading this mail! Though we will have
you for another 6 months, but it will be very hard to say goodbye. I
believe your departure would only mean your leaving the organization of WMF
and you will remain an indispensable part of the movement as ever. I am
confident that we, the free knowledge movement, will continue to benefit
from your good works ahead.

Gratitude for your tremendous achievements for the movement.

Ali Haidar Khan