[Wikimedia-l] New member of staff for WMUK Education

Toni Sant toni.sant at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Mar 26 14:00:43 UTC 2013

Hello!

Some of you may already know me, but I thought it would be good to send out
a message to this list to let everyone know that I'm a new member of staff
at Wikimedia UK working on Education matters.

A blog post announcing this can be seen here:
http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2013/03/toni-sant-joins-wikimedia-uk-as-education-organiser/

Best regards...

                     ...Toni

--
Dr Toni Sant - Education Organiser, Wikimedia UK
toni.sant at wikimedia.org.uk     +44 (0)7885 980 536