[Wikimedia-l] Office hour inside out (program evaluation)

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:41:15 UTC 2013

Tom, I'm glad that you studied the IEP.

Gayle, I would be interested in hearing about the topics that you're
covering during your training sessions for WMF supervisors, especially
whether you make sure that every supervisor has had an opportunity
to learn about the experience of IEP. My impression is that the AFT5
leadership didn't make connections between IEP and AFT5 during
the AFT5 design and planning. I'm not sure if this is because
the AFT5 program leadership never read the IEP report, or if it's
because the AFT5 leadership didn't see how lessons from IEP could be
relevant to the AFT5 program. I hope that every program leader at WMF
makes a point of learning about IEP early in their leadership career.
I think IEP is a very useful case study in program management.

Thanks,

Pine