[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia (Foundation) endowment

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 14 17:55:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> (Particularly looking at you, Philippe, given your work on
> both the strategic plan and the licensing vote. Gerard's Law and all. ;-)

For the record, I didn't do the licensing vote.  :)  Erik gets all the
<s>blame</s> credit for that.  :-)

My feeling would be that the obvious first place to start would be the
Board of Trustees.  I'd probably start by emailing them and asking them
what they think.  It seems to me, if I were in your shoes (and I'm
carefully taking no position here, not because I don't have an opinion but
because I don't have a considered opinion....), that the response to that
would drive the next set of actions.

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Director, Community Advocacy