[Wikimedia-l] Congratulations

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:58:52 UTC 2013

A warm congratulations from me as well to the newly elected FDC
representatives and Trustees!

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Markus Glaser
<markus.glaser at wikimedia.de> wrote:
> Congratulations! All the best and a smooth start in your new positions. You
> will guide Wikimedia through very interesting times :)

Thank you to all for the kind thoughts and wishes.  It is an honor to
be able to serve again on the Board.
I hope that you will keep sharing advice and guidance -- from the
community to those elected -- over the next two years.  The WMF needs
to learn from and work with every part of our communities to be
effective in supporting the projects, and planning for the future is
something we should all do together.

> Thanks also to everyone involved in the process (candidates, helpers, voters, promoters and more)

Special thanks to the translators for their work and frequent
revisions, without which we could not have a meaningful global
election.

Regards,
SJ