[Wikimedia-l] Congratulations

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:55:34 UTC 2013

Dear all,

As board liaison to the Election Committee, I would like to take this
opportunity to heartily congratulate the successful candidates for the
Board of Trustees, the Funds Dissemination Committee, and for the FDC
Ombudsperson elections. I would also like to thank all those who
participated in these three elections, as well as those who voted in them.

The Election Committee made all this happen - many thanks to all committee
members for working since March to manage and bring these elections to a
successful conclusion (and for announcing the results well before the
deadline of June 28).

And a very special thanks to Risker, for her tireless and determined work
on this committee, for consistently stepping up to the plate and for
ensuring that things moved forward at each and every stage.

The committee was supported in this year's election by Philippe, Sam and
James from the Wikimedia Foundation - thanks for all your support.

I look forward to your thoughts on this year's elections and your
suggestions for future improvements. Please leave comments, suggestions and
feedback at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections_2013/Post_mortem

Best
Bishakha