[Wikimedia-l] Tapping into the Backbone

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sat Jun 22 16:44:47 UTC 2013

In our earlier discussion about PRISM. Whether the intelligence agencies
could, if they felt it within their remit, access edits and other
actions, and, of course, passwords. Obviously they can easily if they are
not encrypted. Common sense, on the other hand will inform you that
nothing we do would be of interest to an intelligence agencies focused on
actual threats.

Fred