[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikimediach-l] Wikimedia CH is hiring two new staff

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:53:50 UTC 2013

https://www.wikimedia.ch/scientific-director

Reporting directly to the board and working in close collaboration with the
Chief Administrative Officer, the CSO will be responsible for all the free
knowledge related projects conducted inside the association.
He/she will work with the community, the Wikimedia movement and other
partners in order to achieve our goals. He/she will actively search and
promote collaborations with external partners (cultural institutions in
particular). He/she will search for external funding, and will be in
particular responsible for the annual grant request to the Wikimedia
Foundation.
He/she will manage the annual call for projects, making recommendations to
the board with regards to the annual plan. He/she will directly manage
staff and contractors working on projects, will lead some of the projects,
will be responsible for the delivery of reports and will manage the
communication. He/she will also participate in the strategic management of
the association

Regards
.