[Wikimedia-l] Thanks for all the fish!

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Jun 8 05:20:55 UTC 2013

Thanks for everything, Milos. It's been a pleasure and I won't be at
all surprised to run into you again, if not in Wikimedia then in other
free culture circles. There are lots of unfinished projects indeed --
for me, seeing the movement tackle increasingly hard and complex
challenges successfully has been hugely motivating. I hope that if no
sooner, in a few years you'll check in on where things are and find
things so transformatively different to be re-energized to participate
again. :)

Erik