[Wikimedia-l] Thanks for all the fish!

Patricio Lorente patricio.lorente at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:56:59 UTC 2013

Thank you, Milos, for your dedication and commitment for all these
years. I'm sure we will meet somewhere in the near future; maybe you
are leaving the Wikimedia movement but our concerns and wishes will
continue being the same.

I wish you the best, see you around,

                                           Patricio

2013/6/7 Yuri Astrakhan <yastrakhan en wikimedia.org>:
> Milos, lets call it an extended sabbatical instead! You never know when you
> might come back, and you are always welcome :)
>

> On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Marc A. Pelletier <marc en uberbox.org> wrote:
>
>> On 06/07/2013 12:32 PM, Milos Rancic wrote:
>> > I thought to leave it quietly, with just a
>> > bit more than a few words to stewards and Wikimedia Serbia, but after
>> > the first question why I am leaving, I realized that I actually owe to
>> > many of you the explanation for leaving the movement after almost 10
>> > years.
>>
>> « Il est impossible d’aimer une seconde fois ce qu’on a véritablement
>> cessé d’aimer. »
>>                                     — François de La Rochefoucauld
>>
>> Thank you, Milos, for ten years of dedication.  Like all others who
>> drift away to new interests, you leave behind a legacy that leaves us
>> all richer than when you joined.
>>
>> -- Marc

Patricio Lorente
Blog: http://www.patriciolorente.com.ar