[Wikimedia-l] Language Engineering office hour on 2013-06-12 at 17:00 UTC/10:00 PDT

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) smazeland at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 6 15:05:35 UTC 2013

Event Details

# Date: 2013-06-12
# Time: 1700-1800 UTC, 1000-1100 PDT
#IRC channel: #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team [1] invites everyone to join the
team’s monthly office hour on June 12, 2013 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC/1000
PDT in #wikimedia-office. During this session we would be talking about
some our recent activities and updates from the ongoing projects. The
provisional agenda is outlined below.

See you all at the IRC office hour!

Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Language Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation

Agenda

# Introductions
# Universal Language Selector - Phase 1 deployment was on Tuesday
2013-06-11 [2,3,4]
# Universal Language Selector - Phase 2 and later
# Q/A - We shall be taking questions during the session. Questions can also
be sent to "siebrand at wikimedia dot org" before the event, and will be
addressed during the office hour.

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Language_Engineering_team
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Universal_Language_Selector
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Universal_Language_Selector/FAQ