[Wikimedia-l] Wiki goes to radio: Möebius at Ibero 90.9

Ivan Martínez galaver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:14:34 UTC 2013

Thanks to all for your kindly comments.

Daniel: The broadcast production considers songs and sounds with copyright,
but I think we can upload a CC version without restrictive sounds to
Wikimedia Commons. This is our first big project with the GLAM partnering
and sounds fine the collaboration in Wikipedia recorded articles. We have
already talked with them about donating content, and is pending by these
copyright details. We hope to have good news soon.

Samuel: we will document all the programs, and put this connections on
line. For an example, the first successfull draft of the program was made
with the articles Isaac Asimov => Encyclopedia Galáctica => The Hitchikers
Guide's to the Galaxy => Marvin, the Paranoid Android => Ok, Computer =>
Paranoid Android => Radiohead

Regards.