[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Minutes from the April 18-19, 2013 Board Meeting

Frédéric Schütz schutz at mathgen.ch
Sat Jun 1 20:20:48 UTC 2013

On 31/05/13 21:58, Stephen LaPorte wrote:

> The minutes of the WMF Board Meeting on April 18-19, 2013 have been
> approved and published:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2013-04-18
>
> The meeting's agenda included:
 > [...]

I also see under "Fundraising Agreements" that "Sue updated the Board on
the chapter fundraising agreements for 2013-14".

Is it possible to know more about this ? As a board member in a
fundraising chapter, I don't remember hearing anything about the 2013-14
fundraising agreements so far, so I'm obviously curious about the updates...

Frédéric