[Wikimedia-l] On the gentrification of Wikipedia, by Superbass (was: Visual Editor)

Rschen7754 rschen7754.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 04:20:00 UTC 2013

But is subst:ing the code and then deleting the template the right solution for a template that is transcluded over 170,000 times?

Overall, I find solutions to such problems that require extensive volunteer manpower to implement and remove functionality from the editor to be quite problematic.

Thanks,

Rschen7754
rschen7754.wiki at gmail.com