[Wikimedia-l] Kicking-off the Chapters Dialogue project

Kira Kraemer kira.kraemer at wikimedia.de
Thu Jul 25 11:17:38 UTC 2013

Dear all,

thanks a lot for your warm welcomes on- and off-list. I'm really excited to
run this project and I'm very much looking forward to talking to many
interesting people, to collecting stories and to creating a snap-shot of
the Wikimedia movement.

We are setting up the first test interviews and scheduling
stakeholder interviews for the Wikimania. If you have questions you would
like us to ask stakeholders and chapters, please share them with us:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chapters_Dialogue#Draft_research_questions_for_the_Chapters_Dialogue

If you are attending the pre-conference in Hong Kong, you can join us on
Thursday from 10am-2pm. We will introduce the project and host an open
discussion round where you can pose questions, provide feedback and bring
in your own ideas.

You can contact me via my talk page or vie email kira.kraemer at wikimedia.de

We'll keep you posted about the course of the project.

Talk soon
Kira

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Nicole Ebber <nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de