[Wikimedia-l] WCA/Journal accepts your contributions (as always)

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Wed Jul 24 17:26:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

When we started the WCA/Journal, we regarded it as a kind of experiment.
Would the movement accept it as central communications platform on Meta
Wiki?

Now, several months later, the Journal is growing and growing, reporting
about chapters, thematic organisations and "other stuff" in the movement.
Although most contributions come from a limited number of persons - if you
are interested about the going-ons in the movement, the Journal is already
a good start.

Of course, the more people contribute, the better. Did your
chapter/thorg/wug changed its board? Do you have an unusual new project?
Are you looking for the strategy papers of other chapters? And why is
Wikipedia in Switzerland in jail now?

Unlike the Signpost, the Journal can be edited by everybody at any time.
Without its model, the German Wikipedia:Kurier, German Wikipedia meta level
would be much more difficult to follow. Will the Journal play the same
important role on Meta Wiki as the Kurier in German Wikipedia?

Kind regards
Ziko

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Journal

Ziko van Dijk
voorzitter / president Wikimedia Nederland
deputy chair Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
Postbus 167
3500 AD Utrecht
http://wikimedia.nl