[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

L. Tuxwell Anonanon tux at linuxlover.org
Fri Jul 19 04:33:50 UTC 2013

Roary, please know that I was not distressed by any of the earlier
comments in this thread.  I see a vanguard of my relatives already
quietly oversee the Wikimedia offices.  We are a sociable clan,[1]
and accept your proffered paw of peace.  We find felines make fine
company, with your flexible nature, thick skin and tendency toward
deep furry naps.  You seem to be quite warm; I hope to get to know
you more closely.[2]

>  We are working on ways at managing consistency in house at the
>  moment and appreciate your feedback and patience.
>  More photos coming soon enough.
>  Meal

All this talk of feed consistency makes me hungry too.  I find the
best-tasting feedback involves collaboration over a squid.[3]

Love and Wikiwiki,
Tux

[1] http://bit.ly/12EeYcR
[2] http://bit.ly/15HZHgi