[Wikimedia-l] FDC 2012-13 process review

Jessie Wild jwild at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 19 00:09:21 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to draw your attention to an overview created of the FDC
process in review, 2012-13[1]
It reviews the process looking solely at the information from the two
process surveys which we conducted following the two rounds of FDC
funding.[2]

The page was created a few weeks back for the FDC Advisory Group,[3] but I
just realized I never shared more broadly. A Round 2-only summary of
feedback will be posted in August, as well.

Obviously, please feel free to share comments on the Wiki!
Jessie

[1]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FDC_portal/Feedback_and_continuous_improvement_of_the_FDC_process/Process_Survey/2012-13_Year_Review
[2]