[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Sun Jul 14 09:43:36 UTC 2013

On 14 July 2013 00:44, Lucas Teles <salvadorense at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is that [1] the photo? I was expecting something worse per the opening of
> this discussion. It seems to be fine for me (in a manly way of saying a
> photo of another man is fine), expect for the removal of Brandon's fingers.
> --Teles
>
> I guess it's time to reveal the truth to all of you; Brandon doesn't
actually /have/ any fingers. A sad story, really - he irrevocably damaged
them throwing the horns at a Dethklok concert. You'd expect it to slow him
down, what with his employment as a designer, but luckily his hair is
perfectly serviceable as a contact medium with tablets - and, in a pinch,
can even be used as a brush.