[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] 2013-14 Annual Plan of the Wikimedia Foundation

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:57:32 UTC 2013

Thank you, Tilman.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 7:06 AM, John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have converted it to wiki text.
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Plan_2013-14
>
> It doesnt have the graphs yet.  Maybe someone at WMF can easily create
> those graphs from the original document?  If not, we'll have to rebuild them.

And thank you, John! This is great, and allows for more precise
deep-linking.  Now that the plan is no longer a slide-deck, we can
start generating the wiki version by default, as we do with the FAQ.
Here the images can be extracted from the PDF but it would be good to
get the original table data.

Sam.