[Wikimedia-l] WMF unclaimed Google Docs

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Sat Jul 13 08:05:11 UTC 2013

I can only speak for myself, and I don't know what the standard policy is,
but I have an archive of the google docs of everyone who worked for me,
prior to their departures.  I don't know if Office IT does that routinely
or not.

pb

*Philippe Beaudette * \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia
Foundation, Inc.
 T : 1-415-839-6885 x6643 |  philippe at wikimedia.org  |  :
@Philippewiki<https://twitter.com/Philippewiki>