[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:02:56 UTC 2013

I don't see any problem with it. I'm not sure how it is somehow more
unprofessional than "absentee" (for lack of a better term) pictures being
labeled "Cloak of invisibility?" Or the picture of Rory as "mascot"?

Further, what does "all but neutral" mean?

Really, aren't there better things to do than play morality police because
someone "might" be upset about some ink? This isn't the 1950's. Who is
upset, and why?

-Dan

Dan Rosenthal