[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

Eddy Paine blogginged at outlook.com
Fri Jul 12 07:16:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
While its maybe not something for the whole community. Since only Staff can edit Wikimedia Foundation website I believe this will be the correct place to post this.
I feel that the staff images on the Foundation site should show the staff in a good way where nobody can have a problem with it. The images being made by professionals for that.
I believe the image Brandon Harris is using since this night is not suitable for a staff picture. The ink he is showing can discourage people and the picture is all but neutral. Secondly he isn't even really on the picture his is faded out.
I would strongly advice to keep the images there proffesional.
Ed