[Wikimedia-l] "How I got addicted to Wikipediocracy…"

Myles Gray signalizing.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:17:02 UTC 2013

I actually laughed a bit at the post, because there's a small amount
of truth to it. At its worst, I've seen enwiki's WP:AN's degrade into a
drama-laden dump, with bad faith assumed on entire posts. Just my two-cents
worth, but I'd suggest stepping back, laughing at ourselves, and taking a
lesson from the blog post. To an outside observer like the author, our
interactions on talk pages and discussions in the project namespace may come
across as jarring.

Signalizing @ enwiki / Sent from Gmail Mobile