[Wikimedia-l] OTRS summaries and statistics report, 2012

Rjd0060 rjd0060.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:56:58 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Yaroslav M. Blanter <putevod at mccme.ru>wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 00:30:13 -0600, Keegan Peterzell wrote:
>
>> Greetings,

>> This is the first of further future documentation of traffic received to
>> the general OTRS queues.  In the report you will find data breakdowns for
>> OTRS admin logged action, all info queues, breakdowns of info queues with
>> subqueues, sister projects, and other maintenance details.  Since the
>> report contains a large number of datasets, I am not including the text
>> here.  If you need, I'll happily provide it by email.
>>

>> 1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/**wiki/OTRS/Reports/2012<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/Reports/2012>
>> 2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/**wiki/OTRS<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS>
>>
>> For the team,
>>

> This is great, thanks. What is the choice of languages for which
> breakdowns are provided  determined by? I see that some languages with high
> traffic were not given. Is it that for some languages OTRS users were
> willing to cooperate, and for others they were not prepared to?
>
> Cheers
> Yaroslav

All info queues and permissions queues were included in this report.  If a
language is not listed, it is because there is no queue for that particular
language - do you have any specific ones in mind?

For languages without their own queue, the main "info" and "permissions"
queues handle them.
Hope this helps.

--

Ryan