[Wikimedia-l] OTRS summaries and statistics report, 2012

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 06:30:13 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The snapshot summary and numbers for statistics of emails sent to Volunteer
Response Team for the year 2012 have been posted to Meta[1].  The Volunteer
Response Team, also known as OTRS, processes email inquiries, requests, and
comments about Wikimedia projects[2].  The data was derived from the OTRS
statistics module by Cbrown1023.

This is the first of further future documentation of traffic received to
the general OTRS queues.  In the report you will find data breakdowns for
OTRS admin logged action, all info queues, breakdowns of info queues with
subqueues, sister projects, and other maintenance details.  Since the
report contains a large number of datasets, I am not including the text
here.  If you need, I'll happily provide it by email.

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/Reports/2012
2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS

For the team,

--